Structure and detail your project-related requirements in a hierarchical tree. Add documents, links, and comments.
Describe your requirements in rich text fields. Detail your requirements with built-in system requirement attributes (e.g., type, status, priority, or person responsible) or create custom attributes of various data types. You can create custom workflow rules with field updates to set field values automatically (e.g., the date a requirement has been deprecated).
Comments, Attachments, and Links
Requirements can be linked to several other entities, such as issues, releases, cycles, or user-defined custom entities. You can extend the business model by creating a new custom entity, e.g., "stakeholder". You can create a many-to-many custom relationship from requirement to stakeholder, allowing you to easily track the stakeholders for each requirement.
- Requirements Specification Structure and detail your project-related requirements in a hierarchical tree. Add documents, links, and comments.
- Issue Tracking Create incident, change, problem, service or feature request tickets and use custom worklists to view, filter, and prioritize.
- Release Management Define and analyze releases and cycles, link requirements and issues, and create release-based reports.
- Custom Views and Filter Display data in tables, lists, trees, or tree tables. Each view can be customized and personalized.
- Fully Customizable Data Model Create unlimited new entities with custom fields and individual relationships between entities.
- Workflows and Notifications Specify your own workflow rules with custom email notifications and automatic field updates.
- Projects, Branches, and Baselines Organize your data within projects. Create and use branches for different releases and freeze branches as baselines.
- Dashboards, Graphs, and Reports Define custom graph and report templates. Arrange tables, lists, and graphs into personalized dashboards.
- Fine-Grained Permission Model Manage users and user groups with a fine-grained and comprehensive permission model.