Projects, Branches, and Baselines
Organize your data within projects. Create and use branches for different releases and freeze branches as baselines.
Select a Branch
Use branches to enable your team to work in parallel on different development branches of the same project, e.g., if your business analysts want to update existing requirements for Release 2 while your developers are still implementing requirements of Release 1, you can create a new branch for Release 2, and your analysts can continue working.
Create Branches and Baselines
You can create new branches based on a predecessor branch to work in parallel and create baselines, if you want to freeze your requirements and tests on certain timelines. Baselines are read-only branches which enable you to keep track of changes made to your project over time.
- Requirements Specification Structure and detail your project-related requirements in a hierarchical tree. Add documents, links, and comments.
- Issue Tracking Create incident, change, problem, service or feature request tickets and use custom worklists to view, filter, and prioritize.
- Release Management Define and analyze releases and cycles, link requirements and issues, and create release-based reports.
- Custom Views and Filter Display data in tables, lists, trees, or tree tables. Each view can be customized and personalized.
- Fully Customizable Data Model Create unlimited new entities with custom fields and individual relationships between entities.
- Workflows and Notifications Specify your own workflow rules with custom email notifications and automatic field updates.
- Projects, Branches, and Baselines Organize your data within projects. Create and use branches for different releases and freeze branches as baselines.
- Dashboards, Graphs, and Reports Define custom graph and report templates. Arrange tables, lists, and graphs into personalized dashboards.
- Fine-Grained Permission Model Manage users and user groups with a fine-grained and comprehensive permission model.