Define and analyze releases and cycles, link requirements and issues, and create release-based reports.
Assign your requirements to releases and cycles. This lets you manage when and which requirements will be released. Requirement status and coverage fields give you a deeper insight into the release or cycle requirement maturity and test coverage.
View Detected and Fixed Issues
Analyze Releases and Cycles
You can generate graphs to obtain an deeper insight into your release or cycle. For a selected release or cycle, you can generate reports on linked entities such as requirements or issues, e.g., you can generate a report for the selected release displaying the related requirements, grouped by status and priority.
- Requirements Specification Structure and detail your project-related requirements in a hierarchical tree. Add documents, links, and comments.
- Issue Tracking Create incident, change, problem, service or feature request tickets and use custom worklists to view, filter, and prioritize.
- Release Management Define and analyze releases and cycles, link requirements and issues, and create release-based reports.
- Custom Views and Filter Display data in tables, lists, trees, or tree tables. Each view can be customized and personalized.
- Fully Customizable Data Model Create unlimited new entities with custom fields and individual relationships between entities.
- Workflows and Notifications Specify your own workflow rules with custom email notifications and automatic field updates.
- Projects, Branches, and Baselines Organize your data within projects. Create and use branches for different releases and freeze branches as baselines.
- Dashboards, Graphs, and Reports Define custom graph and report templates. Arrange tables, lists, and graphs into personalized dashboards.
- Fine-Grained Permission Model Manage users and user groups with a fine-grained and comprehensive permission model.